7 Business Points
In business, its important to align yourself with the right kind of clients, jobs and suppliers for you.. No matter how small a businss you are if you associate or partner with the wrong people, who do not fit with you & your brand, you can end up tainting and possibly damaging everything you have worked so hard for. As business owners, its easy to just think about the money and being able to meet the expenses, but before accepting a job, take a quick minute to ask yourself the following questions.
1. Spiritual: Will the job / client contradict my values and / or morals?
2. Intellectual: Am I putting positive & useful things into my mind?
3. Emotional: What makes me de-stress?
4. Financial: Am I under-valuing myself & my business? Do I know my value?
5. Health: Am I looking after myself, physically, emotionally, mentally & spiritually?
6. Community: Are the people around me positive influences?
7. Contribution: What do I offer / bring?
Never compromise yourself and your business for the sake of a few bucks.